Discussion topic: Address for activation incorrect

This message was authored by TanmayG This message was authored by: TanmayG

Address for activation incorrect

I booked NOW broadband for my new address using moneysupermarket. While placing order I gave new address and then for delivery of equipment I provided my current address. But Sky have activated Internet at my current address. I can't apply for house move as equipment or order is not completed. I really need to get address changed otherwise, I will shift to new house without Internet. I tried calling but waited for 45-min and then dropped.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Address for activation incorrect

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@TanmayG you will have to talk to Now TV's support line as the Sky and Now support are separate and neither can access the other's customer accounts. There is also a Now customer support forum see https://community.nowtv.com

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
TanmayG
Topic Author
This message was authored by TanmayG This message was authored by: TanmayG

Re: Address for activation incorrect

Thanks Chrisee but my query is regarding broadband and I did called up Sky helpline number to resolve my billing issue. I just wanted to know if there is any other option from the My Sky app but looks like will have to wait in the long queue. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion