Discussion topic: Activation Date

This message was authored by Alexhindle1 This message was authored by: Alexhindle1

Activation Date

My broadband activation date on the email is different to the date on the box. Which date will it be? 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Activation Date

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What date shows via your account here:

https://www.sky.com/ordertracking

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Alexhindle1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Alexhindle1 This message was authored by: Alexhindle1

It doesn't show anything on tracking. It just says "contact us to track your order"

This message was authored by Samm101 This message was authored by: Samm101

Same here. Email says activation today however I've heard absolutely diddly squat. 

This is the least user friendly broadband swap I've ever done. It's 9.20pm and I have no idea what the heckl is happening. 

As the OP, I also just get a message to contact about the order. There is no tracking. 

We rely on the Internet for working at home so I'm concerned that I'll have none 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Samm101  Have you called sky as instructed?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Samm101 This message was authored by: Samm101

Yes, it's closed.

I have however gone downstairs to check the outer packaging of the router to see that it says 14th activation date. Not 13th as the correspondence on email says. 

I wouldn't mind, but it's pretty poor that an update isn't emailed. Let's hope the experience is better once connected 🙏 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion