Discussion topic: discoveryplus cannot log into my account after new update. the new link they give me does not work.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Clueless-sky This message was authored by: Clueless-sky

Re: discoveryplus cannot log into my account after new update. the new link they give me does not wo

I have used Firefox and it's finally worked!! Thanks for your help. 

This message was authored by helen+cole This message was authored by: helen+cole

Re: discoveryplus cannot log into my account after new update. the new link they give me does not wo

Happening with me too, can't access my dicoveryplus and the link is also taking me to a blank page.

astra+neverwinter
Topic Author
This message was authored by astra+neverwinter This message was authored by: astra+neverwinter

I downloaded Firefox browser and it worked. Took me to the right page so i could put in number code

astra+neverwinter
Topic Author
This message was authored by astra+neverwinter This message was authored by: astra+neverwinter

Many thanks to all who suggested downolading a new browser ! It worked😁😀

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@helen+cole wrote:

Happening with me too, can't access my dicoveryplus and the link is also taking me to a blank page.

@helen+cole Try the following

Follow the instructions you see onscreen when launching the Discovery+ app on your Q box

Select log in

You'll be taken to the screen with the activation code and a new URL link for Discovery which is https://auth.discoveryplus.com/gb/link you need to do this part on your mobile, tablet, laptop etc

Log on to your Discovery+ account

Enter the activation code - this will activate your Sky Q box/Sky Glass 

If there are any problems you cold try a different browser

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion