Discussion topic: Why has my bill gone up £40

This message was authored by Georgia+Cartwrigh This message was authored by: Georgia+Cartwrigh

Why has my bill gone up £40

Hello, 

Unfortunately, today whilst looking at my bank account I was surprised to see that the Sky package of £59 has now gone up to £97. 

I don't understand why this has happened but I am being charged twice for my TV package. I added sky HD so that I could watch Sky on demand by using my 2 months Sky VIP reward and it seems as though my package was disrupted. 

I have had an email explaining that my package would go up by £1 but not by nearly £40!! 

This is only my 2nd month with Sky. I am disappointed by this and would like it resolved and a full refund. See photos attached. 

Thanks, 

Miss Cartwright 

0CF0AB37-4259-4A08-B549-6D5E58E7829D.png

E62DB032-A7B2-4329-B36A-8954BD3507C9.png

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

Re: Why has my bill gone up £40

Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What are future bills showing as?

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Is that that the full screen from yor billing page as there looks like there is more at the top that we can't see so can you post the top bit as well @Georgia+Cartwrigh but blank out your account number and any other pesonal details.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion