Discussion topic: Wanting to change across to sky

This message was authored by Beccaboo0484 This message was authored by: Beccaboo0484

Wanting to change across to sky

I am currently with EE but wanting to change across to sky.

would I have to pay EE off so I can switch?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Wanting to change across to sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you are in a contract with EE then probably but this is something you would need to ask of them. Sky themselves will not pay it for to switch to them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Beccaboo0484  that depends, if you want to bring your current number to sky then when you use your PAC to do that it will end your contract with EE and you would have to pay what's left of that contract (sky won't help with that). If you are happy to take a new number with sky then you can continue paying that contract monthly alongside your new sky one. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
Beccaboo0484
Topic Author
This message was authored by Beccaboo0484 This message was authored by: Beccaboo0484

Thanks 😊 Yea I had a feeling that's what I would have to do. I'll just continue with EE until I can cancel with them and go with sky instead

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion