Discussion topic: Want a 2nd Soundbox, however . .

This message was authored by Ian+Preston This message was authored by: Ian+Preston

Want a 2nd Soundbox, however . .

. . when I click on the link to buy one (accessories) it states that I already have one. No other option available.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: Want a 2nd Soundbox, however . .

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Ian+Preston 

So far as I know, most users have been offered a concessional price at some point linked to their account but that price is for one soundbox only 

My understanding if you want a second one is that you need to make a call to Sky and see what you can negotiate 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Ian+Preston
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ian+Preston This message was authored by: Ian+Preston

Thanks Mike! I'll give them a call..

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hope they are helpful @Ian+Preston 

If you get chance would you mind posting to say if they let you buy a second. I'd be interested to know 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Ian+Preston
Topic Author

Will do. Watch this space ; )

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion