Discussion topic: U make it difficult to to exchange the cash prom piggybank to accessories, misleading marketing

This message was authored by Kat+Mak This message was authored by: Kat+Mak

U make it difficult to to exchange the cash prom piggybank to accessories, misleading marketing

When i signed up fpr data piggy bank u advertised i can exchange it for cash, no i can only exchange it for accessories, half of them are out of stock & when I finally found an overpriced case & was just going to exchange the piggy bank cash it asked me to oay for it with card

ur marketing is misleading, i want £15 compensation, this is how much cash i saved in data exchange. & im leaves ng u cuz i have poor coverage in Europe & charge for data in Switzerland 

Best Answers
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS Answer

Re: U make it difficult to to exchange the cash prom piggybank to accessories, misleading marketing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kat+Mak Sky have never marketed exchanging piggybanked data for cash, they did market being able to "cash in piggybanked data for money off accessories".

Your not entitled to any compensation for your misunderstanding of the offer/marketing literature.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by b4u2 This message was authored by: b4u2

Re: U make it difficult to to exchange the cash prom piggybank to accessories, misleading marketing

@Kat+Mak 

Yes funnily enough i was also under that impression but sadly it's just a discount of certain stuff.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Kat+Mak wrote:

When i signed up fpr data piggy bank u advertised i can exchange it for cash,

I think you must have read that wrong because as far as I know Sky have never said that piggybank data can be exchanged for "cash".

BTW, you are talking to Sky customers only on here and not Sky.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS Answer

@Kat+Mak Sky have never marketed exchanging piggybanked data for cash, they did market being able to "cash in piggybanked data for money off accessories".

Your not entitled to any compensation for your misunderstanding of the offer/marketing literature.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
Kat+Mak
Topic Author

Hi

ok fair enough 

why am I having difficulty to exchange the cash from data onto accessories 

most of them are overpriced & out of stock

How can I exchange £15 i have now in piggy bank into something 

u made it unclear & I wanted at least get an iPhone case worth £10 before i leave u back to my old provider 

Kat+Mak
Topic Author

If im unable to exchange the £15 for a case that is priced £10 then i want the cash refunded 

How to exchange it then

U did only answer half of my querry

how???

Kat+Mak
Topic Author

So how can I contact the customer service 

i seem to fail to find contact number 

even though i work in customer services for big corpos myself

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion