Discussion topic: Sky store purchase limit.

This message was authored by The+Foll This message was authored by: The+Foll

Sky store purchase limit.

• I have reached my money limit on sky store and I can't purchase any more films at present. I want to increase my limit so I can purchase more films. How do I do it?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky store purchase limit.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Only Sky can do it for you @The+Foll  so you would need to contact them via one of the options shown here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by EndTVLicenceTax This message was authored by: EndTVLicenceTax

Hi

Getting through to Sky at the moment can sometimes prove a little difficult. To avoid this issue I make adhoc payments to my sky account each time I purchase from sky store. I am using the sky store to rent new movies that would have been released in the cinema. However, like many I am now on a tight budget so I also use this as a means of keeping on top of my finances. You can make a payment by going to my account, viewing bill and and then selecting the payment option.

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Hi @The+Foll @EndTVLicenceTax 

Just to advise, making ad hoc payments to your Sky account doesn't reset your rental or Buy & Keep credit limit.

I instead recommend contacting us directly via live chat or phone (details at www.skystore.com/contact) to discuss your Sky Store credit limit.

An alternative to contacting us would be to purchase Buy & Keep online at www.skystore.com. Online purchases are charged at the point of order using a credit / debit card bypassing the credit limit on the Sky box.

Buy & Keep purchases from www.skystore.com can be sent to your compatible Sky boxes to view on there.

Please note that rentals placed on devices other than your Sky box cannot be sent to your Sky box, however.

Kind Regards,

This message was authored by EndTVLicenceTax This message was authored by: EndTVLicenceTax

Many thanks for that. And believe me when I say I do not want to argue with an employee but why was I advised otherwise when I phoned sky with exactly the same issue? The advisor at Sky said to make payments against my sky account in the manner I put in my post. Which solved the issue for me. So what is the correct course of action? Because one way stops the call centre from being flooded with unnecessary calls at what is a very busy time with reduced manning and the other way suggested to me by the call centre advisor stopped me getting blocked from making purchases on sky store. Just asking.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion