Discussion topic: Sky Mobile & Apple Watch eSIM

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Ric+Pickford This message was authored by: Ric+Pickford

Re: Sky Mobile & Apple Watch eSIM

Sorry if someone has already answered this. 

I have a new iPhone on the way, unlocked and purchased direct from Apple, although I intend to use my Sky sim. 

Will I be able to use another provider for an eSim number? Or do Sky sims block the ability to use another carriers eSim service?

Hope that makes sense. TY in advance. 

This message was authored by KathSue This message was authored by: KathSue

As far as anyone is aware, Sky mobile does not support esim and is not likely to support it in the near future. 

This message was authored by Paddy+Bolton This message was authored by: Paddy+Bolton

Hi 

is there any update as to sky mobile supporting esims for Apple Watch cellular? I've just signed up and was told that sky mobile do support independent cellular but I'm not convinced the salesman new what he was talking about tbh. 

Thanks 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There has been no update - they are still not supported.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Paddy+Bolton This message was authored by: Paddy+Bolton

Thanks for the update 

This message was authored by 262 This message was authored by: 262

Please could sky start estimate for apple cellular watches, why don't they have it in their immediate future plans?
sky please could you respond personally

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion