Discussion topic: Preorders

This message was authored by Liacor This message was authored by: Liacor

Preorders

I pre ordered sonic which is showing as hd digital only,  I ordered dvd and digital do I buy digital and get my dvd after everything goes back to normal? 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: Preorders

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Liacor 

I read on a different thread that all existing orders already made for digital and hard copy will be honoured when this happens get back to normal 

from your pre order can you now download the digital copy ? 

I don't have a pre order I can refer to but would have thought your pre order would now be live vto

allow you to download the digital copy  - with the hard copy to follow in xx weeks 🙂

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by Donald+Mitchell This message was authored by: Donald+Mitchell

I preordered the blu ray as soon as it was available on the store and I'm having the same issue. Shows up in my purchased tab in the recordings but asks me to buy the digital version

Liacor
Topic Author

Hi, thanks for the reply no, although I pre ordered it alll it's saying is I can buy and keep the digital download, problem is I have about two more coming up before the end of the month so not sure what to do 

Liacor
Topic Author

Ok, final update got an email saying my pre order dvd would be with me eventually which i understand totally and when I clicked on my recordings it was there waiting for me to watch so it seems regardless to what it shows if you've pre ordered the digital + dvd  then the digital is available when it comes out (dvd to follow)

This message was authored by Donald+Mitchell This message was authored by: Donald+Mitchell

@Liacor so if it asks to buy the digital, you'll still get the dvd/bluray that was already preordered?

It's sitting in my purchases already but says 13.99 beside it

Liacor
Topic Author

Check your email  I got my usual saying your dvd will be on it's way to you and I think there was a bit about it taking longer 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion