Discussion topic: Need to cancel sky mobile upgrade order

This message was authored by Laur1112 This message was authored by: Laur1112

Need to cancel sky mobile upgrade order

Hi i recently made an order for an upgrade that i no longer want I do not have access to be able to call up to do this is there anyway i can cancel without having to phone as i do not have the money or ability to be able to phone and cancel

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Need to cancel sky mobile upgrade order

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Laur1112  if you can't phone in ypu could try contacting sky by Facebook or Twitter. The only other thing is to refuse delivery when it comes and when it's returned to sky they would normally phone you to see what you wanted to do but if you have no phone they won't be able too. No one here can access your account information to look into it. If this is an upgrade why can't you use your old phone to call ?

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
Laur1112
Topic Author
This message was authored by Laur1112 This message was authored by: Laur1112

Unfortunately it's not a phone I'm upgrading it's a tablet that I've got so i can't really access a phone to call without it being on a different network and costing a lot of money I've sent a message on facebook so hopefully I'll get a reply 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have another phone that has free minutes on it then calls to Sky via their 03 number will use the free minutes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion