Discussion topic: NFL Sunday

This message was authored by Shabtis This message was authored by: Shabtis

NFL Sunday

Hi All, can anyone tell me how to contact Sky Sports itself please as I want to ask them about one of their presenters Shaun Gayle.

I want to ask what has happened with Shaun as he has been a fixture for many years and suddenly he isn't on the programme anymore and I miss him.

I have asked Neil Reynolds on his Twitter a few times and hasn't bothered to respond for some reason. 

Thanks All

Shabtis 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Re: NFL Sunday

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You could try sky sports nfl twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySportsNFL or you could email viewer relations at viewerR@sky.uk 

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Claretkaren This message was authored by: Claretkaren

My husband and I have said the same.  All the regulars except Neil have disappeared with no explanation

Why????

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Claretkaren

Well for Jeff reinebold, his full time job is as a special teams Co ordinator of the Canadian football league team Hamilton Tiger-cats, who have made the bowl game next week so there is a minimum of at least two weeks before he is back.

Pandemic effect and travel restriction is also a current factor

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion