Discussion topic: Missing episodes?

This message was authored by Jay+Jay This message was authored by: Jay+Jay

Missing episodes?

Did Series 5 of Station 19 finish on episode 8 which was shown on 22 Dec '21?

I had it on series link but there has been nothing since...

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Missing episodes?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

That is correct @Jay+Jay 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Stephen+Mourton This message was authored by: Stephen+Mourton

Yes episode 8 "All I Want For Christmas" was the last episode of season 5.  Season 6 has been commissioned but no date for release has yet been given. 

Jay+Jay
Topic Author

...thanks for that. The announcer doesn't always say "series finale" at the beginning as in this case, plus being a short series I was assuming it was maybe a Christmas break...

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

@Stephen+Mourton wrote:

Yes episode 8 "All I Want For Christmas" was the last episode of season 5.  Season 6 has been commissioned but no date for release has yet been given. 

That is incorrect. Grey's Anatomy and Station 19 will be back in the US on Febrary 24, 2022. I don't know when they will be back on Sky. But both shows did not end their current seasons. They are just on an extended break.

Jay+Jay
Topic Author

...so if I leave the unfinished series on the planner with series link will it automatically pick it up when it resumes?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

That is correct @Jay+Jay 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion