Discussion topic: Don't Look Up

This message was authored by merv60 This message was authored by: merv60

Don't Look Up

Finished this film a few minutes ago & felt I had to comment. Finally, a comedy film that is laugh-out-loud funny. Must admit, the subject matter - the end of the world as we know it - is usually the fodder for a gung-ho action movie, not a dark comedy, but this puts an excellent new spin on it. 

Terrific cast, including Jennifer Lawrence, Leonardo DiCaprio, Meryl Streep & Cate Blanchett, a great story that pokes a lot of fun at the way we now live & some impressive sfx. Adam McKay has written & directed a thoroughly entertaining film.

Btw, if you're the type who switches off as soon as the credits start to roll, don't. In fact, keep going with the credits right to the very end.

Available on Netflix & in UHD.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Re: Don't Look Up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

yes, watched it at christmas and i really really it

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

Re: Don't Look Up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I echo those comments, went into it with a bit of a heads up - for me was a shame though. I'd have preferred to watched without any prior knowledge. Still, I throughly enjoyed it. 

"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion