Discussion topic: Discovery Plus App has vanished

This message was authored by RM35 This message was authored by: RM35

Discovery Plus App has vanished

A few days ago my discovery plus app completely disappeared and the since trying to find it through voice command the message states ‘this app is currently unavailable’. I have rebooted my box and today have refreshed my apps and this is still not working. It was working fine and has now vanished?! 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Discovery Plus App has vanished

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I will escalate this to our community chat for you. Please look out for an email or chat bubble. We look forward to speaking to you. 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Discovery Plus App has vanished

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks  

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion