Discussion topic: Contract

This message was authored by C02 This message was authored by: C02

Contract

Hi, im confused so any help would be appreciated. I had a new sky Q box 24/01/2022, i think the lady who ordered it for me said it had an 18 month contract. I thought id check the exact date when it ends next year as ive decided i want to finish with sky completely. When i go on my account it says on the home page my Sky Tv contract has ended.  Is this a contract just for the programmes or is it the sky Q box as well?. Ive looked on my contract and it says i have no documents to view. The contract is just a general one stating terms and conditions no dates or my name on it. Theres nothing else with a start or end date on either,  just an email welcoming me to sky Q.  I have sky cinema and Signature and it says contracts for them end 13/11/ 2022, so i will cancel those in October. But im confused with the sky Q contract or lack of one. So if my Sky Tv contract is ended can i leave sky Q now without any charges?

Best Answers
This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn Answer

Re: Contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @C02   If you have the My Sky App then check on change your package and it will show you the in contract to dates for each element.

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn Answer

Hi @C02   If you have the My Sky App then check on change your package and it will show you the in contract to dates for each element.

C02
Topic Author

Hi, ive looked and it says Sky HD monthly rolling subscription active. No mention of sky Q.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Your contract might be visible via your Message Centre here:

https://messages.sky.com/message-centre/contracts

Or login to your Sky account and click on 'Offers and Upgrades' as the dates will show:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/tv or
https://www.sky.com/hub/tv

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
C02
Topic Author

@caesarome Hi, ive tried looking in all those but no joy. Im just going round in circles I think ill have to ring them. Thanks anyway.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@C02 there's no contract for the Sky Q box itself. It's only your TV viewing package (Signature, Sky Cinema, Sky Sport, Sky HD etc) that has a subscription.

If you're not in contract for your viewing package you can cancel whenever you wish, subject to giving 31 days notice.

C02
Topic Author

@Mark39 

Thankyou. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion