Discussion topic: Buy Apple Watch through sky

This message was authored by Cadcy1 This message was authored by: Cadcy1

Buy Apple Watch through sky

When will sky be offering Apple watches 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Buy Apple Watch through sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cadcy1  We are all customers here, so no one can tell you when, or even if they will.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Jayboy1990 This message was authored by: Jayboy1990

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

After the change in terms made by sky starting soon, I don't see this being possible as you can now have the devices without a required sim plan. The Apple watches require a sim plan and an sim activation to link the phone and watch. 

would be interested to see what develops in the future, but doesn't seem to be looking all that positive IMO. 

——————————————————————————————————

*PLEASE if you have been helped 'like' the response. Been given an answer from a member PLEASE mark as the answer*
I help out where I can in the Sky Glass forum, maybe a superuser but not a sky employee.

Sky glass 55”Anthracite - Stand mounted - Ethernet

Virgin media broadband 350mbps
Sky mobile - iPad and iPhone 13 pro max
Plenty of Apple tech
This message was authored by TrickyT This message was authored by: TrickyT

Even if they did offer the Apple Watch, wouldn't be worth it until Sky do an eSim.  They have said they are looking at adding eSims in 2021, but that is nearly up.

Or you will have to ensure that you always have your phone with you to get the full benefit, which is a PITA.

Will be moving from Sky mobile when I can.  Lack of eSim and then not being able to actually do anything with my data rollover in the way of significant rewards or discounts is the issue.

Trevor

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion