Discussion topic: Anyone else had issues with moisture pop up messages on iPhone 12

This message was authored by Gerry+Cook This message was authored by: Gerry+Cook

Anyone else had issues with moisture pop up messages on iPhone 12

Hi all I have had my iPhone 12 for  6 months now every was cool. Really like it.but recently Iv had a pop up informing me of moisture in the charging port.and stopping me from charging it up.  And instructing me to leave it to dry out. Which I did. But it happened again a week later with the same message. But I'm confined to barracks following an accident I had 12 weeks  ago. So no way it's got moisture in it. So tried changing the charge lead. But still the same.  I have to leave it for an hour or two before it will a charge. Please help I have Freud contacting Sky mobile. But easier to contact Boris on a direct line. Gerry

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Anyone else had issues with moisture pop up messages on iPhone 12

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried Googling this to see if there are any possible solutions out there ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

From Apple

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT210424

if it persists contact Apple. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
Gerry+Cook
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gerry+Cook This message was authored by: Gerry+Cook

Can't find any help in google

Gerry+Cook
Topic Author

Google just tells me what I already know. If theres moisture in the charge port. Replace the lead and wait and dry the charge port out. But it's not got moisture in there.  How can it when I'm house bound ????

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Gerry+Cook  As per @63johnw  if the isue persists you need to contact apple

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Gerry+Cook
Topic Author

It looks like that is what I have to do Freud contacting sky about it. Better chance talking to Boris Johnson

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion