Discussion topic: After Brexit will sky Ireland customers lose access to any more British TV channels

This message was authored by Dobber1234 This message was authored by: Dobber1234

After Brexit will sky Ireland customers lose access to any more British TV channels

Does anybody know if after Brexit weather sky TV customer is living in Ireland will lose access to any more British TV channels I am aware that we have lost some of the music channels and radio channels but I really hope that we don't lose access to any more can anybody reassure me on this please?

Derek Michael O’Brien

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: After Brexit will sky Ireland customers lose access to any more British TV channels

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dobber1234 

I doubt anyone here can: maybe try the Sky Ireland Twitter feed?

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Dobber1234
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dobber1234 This message was authored by: Dobber1234

Re: After Brexit will sky Ireland customers lose access to any more British TV channels

Thanks for your reply have a good Christmas

Derek Michael O’Brien

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion