Discussion topic: Address change

This message was authored by apiascinska This message was authored by: apiascinska

Address change

Hi,

I would like to change the address because I'm moving on 1/07/2022 from

<removed>

and I would like you to try my internet line there

Moderation note: removed address from public view

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark-Br This message was authored by: Mark-Br Answer

Re: Address change

Hi @apiascinska 

Welcome to the Sky Community

We’re primarily a customer-to-customer support forum. All posts are visible to the public, and most likely, replies will come from other Sky customers.

You'll need to call us to book your home move. and we'll need ~2 weeks notice to get a broadband line activated at the new property.

For more info on what to expect when arranging a Home Move, follow this link and hit the 'book my home move' option.

Mark
Community Manager

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark-Br This message was authored by: Mark-Br Answer

Re: Address change

Hi @apiascinska 

Welcome to the Sky Community

We’re primarily a customer-to-customer support forum. All posts are visible to the public, and most likely, replies will come from other Sky customers.

You'll need to call us to book your home move. and we'll need ~2 weeks notice to get a broadband line activated at the new property.

For more info on what to expect when arranging a Home Move, follow this link and hit the 'book my home move' option.

Mark
Community Manager

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion