Discussion topic: Activate Netflix

This message was authored by Cooper+D This message was authored by: Cooper+D

Activate Netflix

Had Q installed this morning and I'm unable to activate Netflix. I phoned in and spoke to someone who talked me through how to do it but it still didn't work. When you click on the activate now button it just takes you to your sky account page detailing your package with no links to Netflix. They said they would probably need to remove Netflix and then add it back on and said they would call me back within 2 hours to get it activated. That time frame has passed and nobody has called back. Is it possible to escalate this to a sky employee to try to fix this please. Thanks

All my opinions are my own.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

Cooper+D
Topic Author

Re: Activate Netflix

Just this minute had a call back to say it needs to go to the Customer Resolution Team as when they removed Netflix and then tried to add it back on it was greyed out on the system and couldn't be added back on. If not today it'll be Monday before it's sorted😩

Cooper+D
Topic Author

Out of interest when I go to Netflix I get a message saying "You've already added this package to you sky subscription" with an error code DSU_508 anyone know what this means? Thanks

This message was authored by Murraydgm This message was authored by: Murraydgm

Did you solve this - I have the same issue!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion