Discussion topic: Sky account locked & not recieving password reset E-mail

This message was authored by steve-lewis This message was authored by: steve-lewis

Sky account locked & not recieving password reset E-mail

Hi.

Yesterday when I tried to log into the Sky sports app I got an error saying the account had been locked and that I needed to call a number to unlock it (It won't let me include the number in this message?).

(removed)

So tonight I did that & the automated system said that for security reasons the account had been locked but they had unlocked it & I needed to reset the password & a password reset link (Which woudl expire in 3 hours) had been sent to the alternative E-mail address.

However i've not recieved that E-mail so am still unable to log into that account as without the link in the E-mail I can't enter a new password.

Moderator note: Removed phone number.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky account locked & not recieving password reset E-mail

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you check your junk/trash/spam filter on the email address the reset password will have gone to, as the email itself would have expired by now you should be able to get another one sent via this link:

https://skyid.sky.com/resetpassword/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion