Discussion topic: Services restricted

This message was authored by An+marie This message was authored by: An+marie

Services restricted

Hi do you know if there is a live chat option I can't get to speak to an advisor my services are restricted an I want to make a payment to get my services reinstated but I can't pay the late fee as well and I was wanting to speak to someone who can help . Thank you 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Services restricted

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@An+marie  Once your services are restricted Sky will want you to pay the balance in full and setup a new direct debit brfore they will reinstate your services.

There isn't a live chat option nor will Sky speak to you until you pay the balance in full.  You could try the accessibility team https://www.sky.com/help/articles/contacting-sky-accessibility

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Services restricted

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It used to be the case that you could pay all bar £25 before your services will be restored so if you can perhaps try this as well as setting up a direct debit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion