Discussion topic: Request to submit a major complaint against two sky advisors

This message was authored by JayneBoyd This message was authored by: JayneBoyd

Request to submit a major complaint against two sky advisors

On Wednesday 10th April I spoke with one sky advisor and complained saying sky sports does not provide the listed championship games to which she said she would check my sky Q box. I said no the box is fine. 5 times she said best to check the sky box. This got me annoyed as she was not listening to a word I was saying to her. Her name is ille. I cut the call short. I then called again and spoke to Zen and told him I wanted sky sports and sky sports HD cancelled immediately. Zen cancelled it and cancelled my Netflix plus my ultimate TV ad on without my consent. I went onto Netflix to find I had to sign in with my d.o.b then adverts came onto the programme we were watching. I was fuming. I did not request for my Netflix account or my ultimate TV ad on to be cancelled or messed with. Both advisors did not listen and were a complete waste of my time as a platinum sky member of over 10 years with sky. I'm now submitting a full complaint to Sky and will be requesting that my Netflix be reinstated as it was with no adverts prior to it being wrongly messed with and for my ultimate TV ad on to be reinstated at no extra cost to myself for 18 months as compensation, as otherwise I'm cancelling my whole TV, internet and mobile package with Sky immediately and taking my money and business elsewhere if not sorted at Sky's end by Thursday 11th April. One very annoyed sky account holder. (Removed)

Moderator note: Removed personal details

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Request to submit a major complaint against two sky advisors

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JayneBoyd wrote:

On Wednesday 10th April I spoke with one sky advisor and complained saying sky sports does not provide the listed championship games

If the Championship game this week you wanted to view wasn't been showing live on Sky Sports Fotball then it will have been shown via the red button. You can also view these games via the Sky Sports app so did you try any of these to view this game ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@JayneBoyd wrote:

will be requesting that my Netflix be reinstated as it was with no adverts prior to it being wrongly messed with

The default Netflix product now has adverts: Netflix 'Basic' no longer exists and so cannot be 'reinstated'.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@TimmyBGood wrote:

@JayneBoyd wrote:

will be requesting that my Netflix be reinstated as it was with no adverts prior to it being wrongly messed with

The default Netflix product now has adverts: Netflix 'Basic' no longer exists and so cannot be 'reinstated'.

Indeed, any changes to your Sky account would have caused a switch over from the legacy Netflix tiers to the new tiers, therefore you would be on the "standard with ads" and that can't be reverted as the old tiers aren't available. 

All customers are getting moved off the legacy Netflix tiers, when they make account changes, or when their minimum term contract ends, whatever happens first.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion