Discussion topic: Renewal Contract time offer

This message was authored by mikee1981 This message was authored by: mikee1981

Renewal Contract time offer

Hi 

so my sky signature is due to end beginning of July i currently pay £24.50 (was £21.50) , my offer is a whopping £5 off £36.50 price!!

i looked at deals and offered me sky cinema for £9 i iadded to basket and it said my signature package would auto renew if add cinema and gave price at £24.50 and said 18 month contract on that and cinema.. total £33.50... 

bargain i thought so i went ahead but then my updated future bills as always with sky confusing, ignoring may as got part month on and off, june is £33.50 but then july goes to £40.05 with a £5 discount signature and 45p discount off it as well.

so i am assuming my signature even though said £24.50 when changing package will only be until july when i am now contracted to the price of £31.50 with the discount offer?

is there a cooling off period cos i dont wanna be paying this much? i read t'n'c's but was basically all about stream and moving over to it

All Replies

mikee1981
Topic Author
This message was authored by mikee1981 This message was authored by: mikee1981

Re: Renewal Contract time offer

so phoned up, the initial call centre guy was no help, didnt grasp what i was saying, asked for supervisor and he ignored me, asked about cooling off period so put me through to cancellations who was able to work out better deal than was going to be, applied offers.... then whacked me with admin fee cos i had to riing up to correct the error on their end!!!!! which couldnt be waived either!!! taslk about having yuou over a barrell

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion