Discussion topic: Put a request in to remove channels, has it been processed, future bills suggest no

This message was authored by gibbo369 This message was authored by: gibbo369

Put a request in to remove channels, has it been processed, future bills suggest no

See above

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Put a request in to remove channels, has it been processed, future bills suggest no

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@gibbo369  We are all customers here, we have no access to your account.  Any request to downgrade take 31 days notice, you should receive confirmation of any changes.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Put a request in to remove channels, has it been processed, future bills suggest no

@gibbo369 

How did you put this request in?

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@gibbo369 

Skys billing isn't live so any changes like.cancelling a package are not removed straight away and billing will continue as normal until the package has been cancelled. If you have then overpaid a credit should then appear which will be used to pay or part pay a future bill,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion