Discussion topic: Please can somebody someone call me to discuss my sky tv contract ending

This message was authored by Anfield1978 This message was authored by: Anfield1978

Please can somebody someone call me to discuss my sky tv contract ending

Can i have a call from sky to discuss my sky tv and broadband contract ending please deano

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Please can somebody someone call me to discuss my sky tv contract ending

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anfield1978 

You will have to instigate any contact with Sky. They won't contact you.

You need to contact Sky to reduce any part of your Sky TV package or cancel it completely giving the required notice of 31 days. Remember, the latest T’s and C’s for TV subscriptions explicitly state you can only cancel within a minimum discounted term if Sky agree to it. If they do allow it you’ll end up paying off the rest of the discounted term.
Select ‘Need more help’ at the bottom of the following link which will lead to a phone number.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave
(Make sure the flag in the bottom right corner is the correct one ie; UK or ROI).
UK customer ~ The link should include an email link and also a Message Us option (which is normally available between 9am and 7.30pm).
ROI customer ~ it’s only by ringing or writing in.

If you cancel correctly you should receive a confirmation email from Sky.

If you’re cancelling Sky Q totally don’t forget it’s very important that you keep you proof of posting indefinitely when you return the box(es) as Unipart are not quick at telling Sky you have sent equipment back. Return packaging will be sent out towards the end of your notice period.

To cancel Sky Broadband and Sky Talk totally, or if you’re moving to Virgin Media you'll have to contact Sky and give the required notice of 14 days, but if you are still in the initial 18 months deal Sky could impose cancellation charges. This link may help https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-broadband
If you are changing to another provider who also uses the Openreach infrastructure then join up with them and they should contact Sky on your behalf.
You’ll need to return any loaned router to Sky, so it’s very important you get proof of posting and keep it indefinitely. Return packaging will be sent out to you near the end of the notice period.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion