Discussion topic: Payment issue

This message was authored by Catttttt This message was authored by: Catttttt

Payment issue

About an hour ago, I got an email from Sky saying that my bill had not been paid, that I needed to log on and update my information and/or make sure that the card in question has enough credit.

As my card has recently been updated by my bank, I thought that they must just not have the new card number, but once I logged one:

1) It has a paid sign nextto the bill

2) The card appears to be the newly issued one from the bank

3) I double checked and there is definately more than enough credit on the account

The email said that they would try again in the next ten days and if not then I could lose access to my phone and be charged extra. How am I meant to avoid this when I don't know what the problem is to start with? As far as I can see on my end, there is no reason why they cannot take the money.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Payment issue

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Does your bill show a total of £0.00 against it as this will show that it has been paid and that you do not owe anything.

Can you post an image of the bill (but blank out your account number/name/credit agreement number if tehse are present) then we can look at it for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Catttttt
Topic Author
This message was authored by Catttttt This message was authored by: Catttttt

Re: Payment issue

Thanks, no it didn't, so I just made a payment and that sorted it somehow, although I don't know why it decided to accept a payment from exactly the same card when I told it to just now but not when Sky tried to take it.

Thanks for sorting.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion