Discussion topic: Paying bill in adanvce

This message was authored by Charisse2 This message was authored by: Charisse2

Paying bill in adanvce

so i had to changed my pamgent date for the 7th as this is when i get paid. I think i got an email to confirm it and it had gone through with no errors when i changed the date, when i checked my bank on the 7th no money had been taken out so i had made my payment of £17 on the 7th myself. 

Now my worry my bank notifed me that £17 is pending and i need to add money before 2pm tomorrow, as ive paid this in advanced what happens now? This is my firet phone contract and dont want to be in debt

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Paying bill in adanvce

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It was probably too late to change the date for this month - the 7th will apply to June.

If so, the payment will be attempted as normal this month - and a failure could be marked accordingly.  The manual payment is against the next bill and not the current one.

You should never make manual payments unless directed to do so.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
Charisse2
Topic Author
This message was authored by Charisse2 This message was authored by: Charisse2

Okay that kinda makes sense now, i assumed by the email i had gotten it was going to start in may as i had changed the bill date in the 30th of april and due date was the 2nd of may, as my email said "

"You can now take a look at your latest Sky Mobile bill - it's £17.00. Just so you know, payment will be taken on or just after 02 May"
will i need to pay this £17 again?
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Charisse2 

What does your billing show regarding this payment:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion