Discussion topic: Not recieved my rewards

This message was authored by leighjones This message was authored by: leighjones

Not recieved my rewards

Hi can anyone help at all.

I have recently joined sky through my ex partner and should have recieved my rewards. Any cut a long story shorty my ex partner has received his reward but I'm still waiting for mine. I have phone up on a number of occasions to be told will be with you in next 48/72 hours and still waiting 2 months later. Now if this refer a friend doesn't work its false advertisement. Can anyone help me

Thankyou

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Not recieved my rewards

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@leighjones your pist has been escalated to a Sky team who should invite you onto an online chat session through the forum where a chat icon will appear. Hooefully they can chase this down for you.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to leighjones.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for chatting to us @leighjones . Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Clive07 This message was authored by: Clive07

Activated my reward (refere a friend) still waiting for reward voucher

This message was authored by SkyUser1878 This message was authored by: SkyUser1878

Hi. I referred my partner earlier this year using the link and we've both yet to receive our rewards. Says they'll email us. Then says if not had the email to get in touch - but no means to get in touch. The chat bot just keeps pinging back links. As someone mentioned above, is it just false advertising? Do the rewards actually exist? Only reason my partner moved ot Sky from previous network, ready to cancel and move back now (will be able to cancel early if we have been mis-sold). Thanks, Gareth

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@SkyUser1878 

There is a free number you can call Sky on about this at the bottom of this link:

"What should I do if I have problems with My Reward":

https://www.sky.com/refer-a-friend

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@SkyUser1878 wrote:

Only reason my partner moved ot Sky from previous network, ready to cancel and move back now (will be able to cancel early if we have been mis-sold). Thanks, Gareth

Is this for Sky Mobile? What was the advertised reward?

This message was authored by SkyUser1878 This message was authored by: SkyUser1878

Think it's £25 each for Sky Mobile (incl handset) referral

Sky Refer A Friend | Rewards For You And Your Friends 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion