Discussion topic: New to Sky page restricted

This message was authored by emilyrose93 This message was authored by: emilyrose93

New to Sky page restricted

I am new to Sky Broadband. I have try logging into my account but all the pages say 'page restriced' and states that I don't have any Sky products. 

I have followed the links within my emails from Sky to set up my accont and to download the app. I was just wondering if there was a way to link my account number to my account so that I can change my setting and view my bills 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: New to Sky page restricted

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@emilyrose93 if you signed up very recently the app and website may not have caught up.

If its more than 24 hours check you are using the correct Sky id when signing in as only the account holder id allows you to see details of orders etc. if you are sure you are call Sky they will take you through a security check and should be able to get this fixed for you.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: New to Sky page restricted

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@emilyrose93 wrote:

I was just wondering if there was a way to link my account number to my account so that I can change my setting and view my bills 

@emilyrose93 

Give this a try:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-id-cant-access-all-my-services

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion