Discussion topic: Needto contact Sky but my phone and account are blocked , I have cancelled and sent back my equipmen

This message was authored by nev178 This message was authored by: nev178

Needto contact Sky but my phone and account are blocked , I have cancelled and sent back my equipmen

I cancelled in Feb 2024. Sky response 28/2/24.Sky confirmation of cancellation 13/3/24.Returned confirmation of equipment (router) 28/3/24, Sky blocked my phone and account until I paid outstanding bill. although bill was after cancellation , I paid the bill. Chat box many times, two Complaints asking for contact and emails sent, the account is still blocked until I set up a new DD, I am at my with end and need to speak to a human to explain.

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Needto contact Sky but my phone and account are blocked , I have cancelled and sent back my equi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If services are restricted then you do need to pay and set up a recurring payment method before Sky will speak to you - this is automated.

Paying past the end of your cessation date is normal too (due to the timing of bill production and monthly in advance charging).

Why not set up a DD and then speak to them?  This would also be used for the account credit to be returned to.

Alternatively, try calling from a number not associated with the account.

I don't believe the forum staff can assist for a 'restricted' account.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion