Discussion topic: Mobile Phone

This message was authored by iceyserfer This message was authored by: iceyserfer

Mobile Phone

Why am I getting the message that my outside services are being restricted and to make a payment immediately when all my payments are up to date?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Mobile Phone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Is this message in the form of an emai and if it are you sure it is from Sky. One way to check is how it addresses you so if it says your first name then it will be from Sky but if it says something like "Dear User" then is is from a scammer so mark it as spam so it gets deleted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
iceyserfer
Topic Author
This message was authored by iceyserfer This message was authored by: iceyserfer

Thank you for your response. No this is not in an e-mail this was shown while I was signed in on Sky and in my account. I checked all outstanding payments due and there are none. Plus the Automated response robot ia a total waste of time as it can only respond to what in its limited programming so no help there.

@iceyserfer 

To see if they can help you with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. To start the conversation just type in it.

This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent iceyserfer an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you iceyserfer . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
iceyserfer
Topic Author

Hi Lisa

I did not get the invite to chat, and I see now I have another message from you saying the matter has now been closed. Why was I not given the chat opportunity? If it was sent, for some reason I did not receive it. No worries if and when I do go to my account again and should the same message still be attached I will contact again.

@iceyserfer 

The chat invite was sent to your last Monday morning and would have been via here as per my post to you last Monday. As you didn't start the chat via the bubble within the 48 hour timescale it has been closed so do you want to try again and have Sky send you the chat invite again and if so will you be able to respond ?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion