Discussion topic: Incorrect billing

This message was authored by Katedgarrr This message was authored by: Katedgarrr

Incorrect billing

Hi 

I changed my contract recently and I noticed my discount had not been applied and the deal was incorrect. I called up and the man said my code hadn't been applied and that he would fix it and and I would be refunded the £10 fee as this was Skys fault. He said my next bill would come off in October. Today £32 has came off my account which is the original incorrect amount that I complained about. This has put me in an unnarranged overdraft and I will now get charged from my bank for this unscheduled bill from Sky that is wrong. I am very unhappy about this and I'm considering leaving as I'm still in my cooling off period. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Incorrect billing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Katedgarrr wrote:

Hi 

I changed my contract recently and I noticed my discount had not been applied and the deal was incorrect. I called up and the man said my code hadn't been applied and that he would fix it and and I would be refunded the £10 fee as this was Skys fault. He said my next bill would come off in October. Today £32 has came off my account which is the original incorrect amount that I complained about. This has put me in an unnarranged overdraft and I will now get charged from my bank for this unscheduled bill from Sky that is wrong. I am very unhappy about this and I'm considering leaving as I'm still in my cooling off period. 

How recently? Your bill today would have been generated two weeks ago so if you.spoke to Sky after that, it would have been too late to change it. Any adjustment due will likely be made against your October bill.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Incorrect billing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If the discount has been added to your next bill you might find it has been back dated so this might mean that next months bill will be less than it would have been,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion