Discussion topic: I need a refund

This message was authored by Brandonwilson This message was authored by: Brandonwilson

I need a refund

I had a payment taken out of my bank account of £45 yesterday and can't afford to pay this bill at the moment as I have no money and have a baby that I need to get food for and electricity and gas and also have no food for myself and I was expecting the payment to be taken on the 28th

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: I need a refund

@Brandonwilson wrote:
I had a payment taken out of my bank account of £45 yesterday and can't afford to pay this bill at the moment as I have no money and have a baby that I need to get food for and electricity and gas and also have no food for myself and I was expecting the payment to be taken on the 28th

You'll need to ring Sky with any account related issues like this. We're just fellow customers on this forum and can't assist with anything financial.

This message was authored by Lislou77 This message was authored by: Lislou77

I need a refund thanks i will be paying on 2rd of june like it says on my account i have 2 babys to feed and gas and electric to get
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lislou77 wrote:
I need a refund thanks i will be paying on 2rd of june like it says on my account i have 2 babys to feed and gas and electric to get

Is your account in credit?

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion