Discussion topic: How can I find out how long is left on my contract so I can leave Sky?

This message was authored by moozlebee This message was authored by: moozlebee

How can I find out how long is left on my contract so I can leave Sky?

As is the way with Sky, if I want to sign up for additional packages their website is rock solid and full of information and opportunity to enter contracts. However if I want to begin the process of leaving Sky (which I need to do) then all of a sudden the website becomes all flaky and ambiguous, with obscure directions and no direct and simple answers.

Apparently I can find the original length of my bondage with Sky in the My Messages section (because that's an obvious place to put it), but unlike the 'Add To Your Package' pages, it refuses to load. Then I stumbled upon a Contract page which said it would provide all the details of my contract, but wouldn't you know... That refuses to load as well. Clicking from these two dead-ends to a sales part of my account immediately brings up options for adding more packages, so it's not my PC or the Sky site in general with a problem.

So before I die of old age and extreme frustration, does anyone else know of any way that I can find out how long I'm tied to Sky for and how I can start the process of cancelling my account? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: How can I find out how long is left on my contract so I can leave Sky?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Give them a call.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion