Discussion topic: Havent paid my bill

This message was authored by Chief+kaz This message was authored by: Chief+kaz

Havent paid my bill

I ne3d to pay my bill and need help sorting it because u have cut me off

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Havent paid my bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chief+kaz 
This is a customer helps customer forum so you’re not contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here.

If your Sky services have been restricted (it’s normally only a missed payment that triggers this), Sky won’t reinstate them until you’ve paid what is owed in full and set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will have to pay the next bill as well. Any calls to Sky will only prompt you to make your payment.

If you can’t pay what you owe in one go you can pay what you want, but until the bill is fully paid Sky will not reinstate your services. Sky don't allow payment plans on overdue live accounts, nor will they consider promises to pay on or by a certain date.

Once your full payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but this may not be instant. Also, any payment you make over a weekend or on a Bank Holiday won’t be processed until the following week as banks are closed.

Once you’ve done all this you’ll be able to call Sky if you need to speak to an agent.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@Chief+kaz 
This is a customer helps customer forum so you’re not contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here.

If your Sky services have been restricted (it’s normally only a missed payment that triggers this), Sky won’t reinstate them until you’ve paid what is owed in full and set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will have to pay the next bill as well. Any calls to Sky will only prompt you to make your payment.

If you can’t pay what you owe in one go you can pay what you want, but until the bill is fully paid Sky will not reinstate your services. Sky don't allow payment plans on overdue live accounts, nor will they consider promises to pay on or by a certain date.

Once your full payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but this may not be instant. Also, any payment you make over a weekend or on a Bank Holiday won’t be processed until the following week as banks are closed.

Once you’ve done all this you’ll be able to call Sky if you need to speak to an agent.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Chief+kaz wrote:

I ne3d to pay my bill and need help sorting it because u have cut me off

Ypu can pay online here or via a call.

https://www.sky.com/bill

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion