Discussion topic: Have not received Automatic Compensation Payment since March

This message was authored by Yellowbook12 This message was authored by: Yellowbook12

Have not received Automatic Compensation Payment since March

Hi, 

I was messaged on my Sky app that I should receive £204.04 in compesnation payment for Sky being unable to deliver broadband to us after waiting for almost 4 months. I have no Sky account as I was unable to make an account due to never havinbg the broadband service in the first place and never having received a bill; therefore the money should have been received into my bank account. 

I contacted sky by mobile about a month ago stating that I had not received the refund. It was supposed to take up to 30 days and I had seen online it sometimes took longer for people. The Sky employee on the phone said the refund had never been actioned correctly and so resubmitted the request for me. I still have not received the refund since this call.

Can I receive a community message to help me make some progress on this, I am finding the Sky customer service extremely confusing to use and I can't just keep asking for a refund and  not receiving it. 

Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion