Discussion topic: Expired Debit Card so last payment missed.

This message was authored by Sé This message was authored by:

Expired Debit Card so last payment missed.

Hi,

I need to sign into my sky to update my debit card that expired. You informed me via email that the last payment was missed and this is the issue. There must be something wrong with the sky website as I can sign in on the top right corner  -> then browse to my details and they are correct but every other option on the site says "This page is restricted". When I go to the My Sky button I can see "Hello S****s, All you need in one place". When I try to access bills & payments it requires me to sign in. Have I not already signed in?? Anyway, when I click the sign in button across from Hello Seamus, it just redirects me to the same page. If I just select bills and payments I get "This page is restricted" with a my sky button underneath. I am caught in a loop because when I select my sky, I get https://www.sky.com/mysky and then I am required to sign in? 

How do I update my card details so you can get paid going forward?

Best regards, S****s.

Best Answers
Sé
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sé This message was authored by: Answer

Re: Expired Debit Card so last payment missed.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. I managed to resolve the issue by going to https://www.sky.com/help/home/your-account/account-my-bills-and-payments/my-payments/change-my-payme...

and then selecting change payment method. The the following paged asked for my 14 digit account number. Once entered, i was able to update my debit card details. Post doing this, I can now access all parts of the site. So it was probably a setup thing that got resolved by entering my account information.

Best regards, Sé 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sé welcome to the Community 🙂. We're mainly customers here - it's unlikely that Sky will reply to your post.

The 'page is restricted' issue is known and affects a small number of customers. To get it put right, so that you can update your payments details, you'll need to report it to Sky.

Providing your services aren't currently restricted, we can ask Sky 's messaging team to contact you here, if you wish, via a private online chat, so that you can report it.

Sé
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sé This message was authored by: Answer

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. I managed to resolve the issue by going to https://www.sky.com/help/home/your-account/account-my-bills-and-payments/my-payments/change-my-payme...

and then selecting change payment method. The the following paged asked for my 14 digit account number. Once entered, i was able to update my debit card details. Post doing this, I can now access all parts of the site. So it was probably a setup thing that got resolved by entering my account information.

Best regards, Sé 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion