Discussion topic: Early Termination charges when contacted call centre is way high than what is mentioned in Websi

This message was authored by WebConqueror This message was authored by: WebConqueror

Early Termination charges when contacted call centre is way high than what is mentioned in Websi

I have to move to a new home where there is an Internet connection available. So, I contacted Sky Team to find out ho much I need to pay for eary termination charges. From the time of termination, my contract is there for 6 months and 12 days. For which I have been told I need to pay almoost £20 per month. As per the Sky website, it is mentioned as £16.94 is the amount I need to pay per month. When I asked the person in Call Centre, she said, she can't do anything as the System has calculated that amount not her. When I asked why then it is mentioned differently in Sky Website, she said, "That is SKY for you". What a great way of servicing. 

This is the link I have seen the Termination charge - https://static.skyassets.com/contentstack/assets/blt7f2b03fd02c7fe60/blte41c6c35c3da9f0f/6479b26424b...

Is there any way I can get the termionation charges split of how the final amount has been calculated?

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: Early Termination charges when contacted call centre is way high than what is mentioned in Websi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@WebConqueror 

The termination charge I based upon the price you are paying for your BB contract, I believe the link you provided just has example standard pricing so the price the adviser gave on the phone would be the accurate one for your bill I believe. 

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion