Discussion topic: Cost

This message was authored by Jason171079 This message was authored by: Jason171079

Cost

Hi due to cost of living and the availability of other streaming products I'm looking to cancel my sky subscription 

Best Answers
This message was authored by martswain This message was authored by: martswain Answer

Re: Cost

In that case you'll need to call SKY directly.

Follow the path on their website or app for the number or if you have a SKY landline or mobile just dial 150

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by martswain This message was authored by: martswain Answer

In that case you'll need to call SKY directly.

Follow the path on their website or app for the number or if you have a SKY landline or mobile just dial 150

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jason171079 
You need to contact Sky to reduce any part of your Sky TV package or cancel it completely giving the required notice of 31 days. Remember, the latest T’s and C’s for TV subscriptions explicitly state you can only cancel within a minimum discounted term if Sky agree to it. If they do allow it you’ll end up paying off the rest of the discounted term.
Select ‘Need more help’ at the bottom of the following link which will lead to a phone number.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave
(Make sure the flag in the bottom right corner is the correct one ie; UK or ROI).
UK customer ~ The link should include an email link and also a Message Us option (which is normally available between 9am and 7.30pm).
ROI customer ~ it’s only by ringing or writing in.

If you cancel correctly you should receive a confirmation email from Sky.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion