Discussion topic: Cancelling Sky

This message was authored by Gilly55 This message was authored by: Gilly55

Cancelling Sky

Hi,

I have just cancelled my Sky TV. On reading some of the posts on here, apparently you do get a call saying they have a one off offer for you to stay with them. I would like to know is it worth staying, so they drop the monthly payment very much? Who else should I contact to get a great deal? I am a bit in the sticks and Virgin is not available to us. Any ideas please?? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Cancelling Sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You might get a call from Sky offering a deal to stay, but it's not guaranteed.

You may also get an offer if you give them a call. Tell them that you've cancelled but would really like to stay - see what they offer you. Ask for the cancellations team.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Gilly55 

I would suspect any offer to stay will involve you changing to Sky Q or Glass/Stream.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

You might get a call from Sky offering a deal to stay, but it's not guaranteed.

You may also get an offer if you give them a call. Tell them that you've cancelled but would really like to stay - see what they offer you. Ask for the cancellations team.

Gilly55
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gilly55 This message was authored by: Gilly55

Thanks Mark, I might try that. Years ago, you went through about 3 different people, all offering better deals than the last. This obviously doesn't happen anymore. Sky just don't care that 17 years with them is loyalty!! 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

I continue to pay for subscription TV services because they carry content I want to watch ... not because of any feeling of loyalty🤔

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion