Discussion topic: Cancellation

This message was authored by Caron+cooper This message was authored by: Caron+cooper

Cancellation

I cancelled my subscription on September 28/29th 2022. I asked to be sent the pack for me to return the boxes and nothing was sent. I cannot believe after all this time I am now having to chase your company because you cannot fulfil what is asked of you. Please can the items be sent for me to return the boxes and knowing I cancelled the subscription over the phone the conversation should be logged so can i have an itemised bill of what I am being  charged for as the anount you are asking for is way more than a months payment . I am extremely disappointed in not only your service and how I have been treated but also the lack of communication . 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Cancellation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Caron+cooper 

I’m afraid this is a customer helps customer forum and you’re not addressing Sky Customer Services. Did you get an email confirming cancellation? 

With regards the return packaging, providing you’ve cancelled successfully the returns packaging is usually sent out near the end of a cancellation period, so 31 days for TV / 14 days for broadband (to the address that the account is registered at).

You can reuse the box any new equipment came in. If you don’t have that you can use any packaging as long as it’s secure and you may wish to put a note inside with your account number and a list of equipment that is included. The link below also explains about how to receive an email with your return labels through Royal Mail.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

If you haven’t anything suitable give Sky another call. Keep your proof of posting very safe and indefinitely as Unipart, who handle the UK returns, don’t appear to be that well organised.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion