Discussion topic: Can i cancel everything SKY TV bar the Sky glass tv?

This message was authored by Mark_Edwards This message was authored by: Mark_Edwards

Can i cancel everything SKY TV bar the Sky glass tv?

With regards to Cost of living crisis we wish to pair back everything but the physical TV. anything prohibiting this? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Can i cancel everything SKY TV bar the Sky glass tv?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You may not be able to cancel if you're 'in contract'. If Sky do allow you to cancel while you're in contract, there will be early termination charges to pay.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Can i cancel everything SKY TV bar the Sky glass tv?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mark_Edwards - to make changes to your subscription you need to phone sky to cancel your subscription. If you are still inside the initial 18 month contract, they will charge you an early replacement fee (unless you are within the initail 31 days of the contract where you can cancel for free).

Its worth noting that having Sky Glass with no active sky subscription will remove the limitations of the Sky Glass TV. You would need to plug an traditional areial into the back of it to continue watching the freeview range of channels. The only thing your Sky Glass can still be used for streaming wise is to access and watch content from the apps that are available on it (ITV X, BBC IPlayer, Netflix, Disney etc providing you have subscriptions to them that you aren't paying via Sky).

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion