Discussion topic: Billing

This message was authored by T8t3 This message was authored by: T8t3

Billing

Hi, I've already paid my bill because sky didn't take it out, so I made a payment on the app

and the payment is still trying to be made now even though I have already paid it, can someone help please 🙂

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Billing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As you have a direct debit or card payment set up you should never need to make a payment as you have done. What will happen now is a credit will appear on your account for the amount you have overpaid and this will be used to pay your next bill so on that bill no money will be taken from your account. If you want the payment returned and if it now appears as a credit we can get you some help via here if you want ?

Payments are never taken on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@T8t3  If you have a direct debit setup you should never need to be making a mnaul payment, it won't stop the direct debit.  Direct debits are also never collected on weekends or Bank Holidays.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@T8t3 
If you have a continuous payment method set up you should never need to make a manual payment. Once the continuous payment goes through a credit will appear on your account for the amount you have overpaid. This will automatically be used to pay your next bill so on that bill date no/less money should be taken from your account. I would suggest not making manual payments unless requested to by Sky.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion