Discussion topic: Apple TV only free for 1 week not 3 months?

This message was authored by Miss_Kitty This message was authored by: Miss_Kitty

Apple TV only free for 1 week not 3 months?

Hi, can someone from Sky please help? I redeemed my Sky VIP offer of 3 months of Apple TV free but I got an email saying I only have one week free. I don't know why this happened? It says on my account I've redeemed it. I tried to do this several months ago and it said then it was redeemed but it didn't work.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Apple TV only free for 1 week not 3 months?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Ignoring the email does it say anywhere on your account how long the free period is, perhaps on your bill:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Apple TV only free for 1 week not 3 months?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The redeemed part of the Sky VIP app is only to show you have redeemed the offer and thus a unique link has been generated for you to claim

the offer. It does not mean you have successfully redeemed the offer with Apple as the Sky VIP app won't be able to track that.

To redeem the offer you need to go via the unique link that will be shown under that offer which takes you to the apple website to redeem the offer. sometimes the offer can't be redeemed (I.e if you currently have an Apple TV subscription whether it's paid for or on a different trial offer).

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion