Discussion topic: missing episodes of wheeler dealers season 10

This message was authored by Rufus+Ruffcut This message was authored by: Rufus+Ruffcut

missing episodes of wheeler dealers season 10

I have just watched the first 10 episodes of Wheeler Dealers season 18 recently some new epsodes have come out my sky Q box has called them season 27, which seemed strange,  and several episodes are missing I tried to search for them but they arnt there. Is there a way I can get the missing episodes? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: missing episodes of wheeler dealers season 10

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The online site here shows them all bar episode 5 so if you select the download option they should download to your box.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The online site here shows them all bar episode 5 so if you select the download option they should download to your box.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Rufus+Ruffcut
Topic Author
This message was authored by Rufus+Ruffcut This message was authored by: Rufus+Ruffcut

Thank you

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion