Discussion topic: When will Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 10 be aired?

This message was authored by Ian283 This message was authored by: Ian283

Re: When will Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 10 be aired?

And also they do have series that are not available or picked up over here 

for instance 

the new law and order ( 2 seasons already)

quantum leap

fire country 

walker ( Texas ranger) 3 seasons

all really good series but not picked up by sky

Ian1968
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

@Ian283 wrote:

Sky is in a complete mess they have lost most of there good series to the streaming channels namely Disney who have got Greys and station 19, all the NCIS now LA has finished both 911 series plus new series like will Trent. They should be picking up new series to try and win back customers. I've watched all of quantum leap and series 21 & 22 of new law and order and the new fire country and sky have done nothing but replay old series 

I've watched all three new seasons of FBI and the spin offs and sky hasn't even started showing them yet. 
I'm beginning to wonder whether sky is worth it anymore 

I agree with you 

They seem be very half hearted nowadays, there nothing on Sky Max on Tuesday and Wednesday just filler

the new Criminal Minds was on Disney+ aswell.

Yes I forgot about criminal minds. 
disney seems to be getting a lot of the stuff that's on paramount in the states 

If paramount doesn't up there game I can see Disney becoming the main go to for streaming and they will fade into the background 

being free with sky cinema isn't exactly a draw

in fact Disney are getting some big films 

they just got the new avatar 

Ian1968

Your post encourages users to obtain content which is not available in the UK and is against our T&C's of the Community and has been removed. Please familiarise yourself with the Rules & T&C's prior to posting in future. 

just received this from a sky employee 

they certainly don't like the truth and don't like suggestions for alternatives 

Ian1968
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

1. @Ian283 wrote:

Yes I forgot about criminal minds. 
    disney seems to be getting a lot of the stuff that's on paramount in the states 

If paramount doesn't up there game I can see Disney becoming the main go to for streaming and they will fade into the background 

being free with sky cinema isn't exactly a draw

in fact Disney are getting some big films 

they just got the new avatar 

It's distributed by Disney outside, Fire Country should really be on Paramount+ UK , unless Paramount are holding it back to spread out content , It's also has  'A CBS Studios Production' intro at the start

You can access it with Canadian VPN with Paramount+ UK subscription 

Screenshot_20230614_094447_Chrome.jpg

It's a really good series I'm almost finished watching it just got two episodes to go. 
I cast it through my Apple TV box onto my tv and the picture quality is pretty good. 
maybe paramount will show it but as it's finished in the states they're certainly dragging their heels. 
I suppose at least we got La Brea

Ian1968

Who knows with Paramount+

This message was authored by Khandikane This message was authored by: Khandikane

I dont understand why it's 6 months between starting a series n showing the 2nd half of the series, I get the US has a break in the middle of the show but seriously sky? If ur committed to showing it then show it! All I have managed to get from Sky is that they are waiting gor current seasons to end ie The Rookie, Equaliser etc before they show good doctor. That's not good when your waiting to catch up n u can't buy season six as it's not on release here! Ugh! They are a nightmare!  

That's the real reason i suspect a suitable slot , 

This message was authored by Khandikane This message was authored by: Khandikane

Then surely they should account for that when starting a new season, I mean this is an age where youtube shows us what we are missing! I know what's going on even before I have seen the last 13 episodes! All the more reasonable to stay committed to a show you have started to air! 

Nat777Anouk
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nat777Anouk This message was authored by: Nat777Anouk

@Khandikane , I completely agree, it's frustrating as at this stage I'd have to almost watch the whole 6th season again from the beginning to refresh my memory, it's too long of a break mid season, I mean the 10th episode was released in the US back in January 😡

Nat777Anouk
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nat777Anouk This message was authored by: Nat777Anouk

@Timelord2018 that's a shame, but at least if we can get over the long-standing mid season cliff hanger, that would be nice, because then it's alright to have to wait a bit longer, without the cliff hanger though 😉

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion