Discussion topic: When will Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 10 be aired?

This message was authored by khoop This message was authored by: khoop

Re: When will Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 10 be aired?

i cant find it in the highlights!

This message was authored by Lornie19 This message was authored by: Lornie19

Same frustration... been waiting 6months nearly for the 2nd part of season 6.. and what's annoying I've seen a clip which has just ruined the season for me now 😒 

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Returns on 27th June

Nat777Anouk
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nat777Anouk This message was authored by: Nat777Anouk

Oh finally, so glad. Thank you for letting me know. Can't believe it took 6 months, at this rate they might as well have released the next season lol

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

@Nat777Anouk wrote:

Oh finally, so glad. Thank you for letting me know. Can't believe it took 6 months, at this rate they might as well have released the next season lol

That isn't likely due to the writer's strike now , Probably won't be back until next year in the US at this rate , Sky will likely put something else in Tuesday slot in the Autumn , 1 of Sony series that were  renewed at FOX possibly.

This message was authored by Ian283 This message was authored by: Ian283

Use play on cloud

all the American series as they're broadcast over there

Ian1968

Deleted..

This message was authored by Khandikane This message was authored by: Khandikane

How do I get this? Is it Google play store?  Cos I can't access hulu on it, 

@Ian283 wrote:

but I have watched all the new law and order all of the new fbi also the new quantum leap and Walker Texas ranger up to series 3. 
also seen the new fire country with the guy from seal team. 
I am now watching us shows well ahead of sky

the are becoming useless.

I agree with you 

It's on Google and Apple Store 

without a vpn you can only access the main us channels CBS. ABC. NBC. FOX. CW. 

but all main series are on this channel 

For instance I've already watched the first two seasons of the new law and order and the brand new quantum leap, both of which haven't been picked up over here. 

Ian1968
This message was authored by Khandikane This message was authored by: Khandikane

Thank you! I watched 3 episodes of the Good Doctor at work on the night shift! I shall be making good use of it! 

This message was authored by khoop This message was authored by: khoop

PlayOn Cloud only seems to have from episode 18 😞 missing out the 8 episodes we actually need!

Yes! And you can't seem to get the previous episodes, Facebook watch had episode 10, the good copy got pulled but there is a bad copy on there still if that helps at all

Sky is in a complete mess they have lost most of there good series to the streaming channels namely Disney who have got Greys and station 19, all the NCIS now LA has finished both 911 series plus new series like will Trent. They should be picking up new series to try and win back customers. I've watched all of quantum leap and series 21 & 22 of new law and order and the new fire country and sky have done nothing but replay old series 

I've watched all three new seasons of FBI and the spin offs and sky hasn't even started showing them yet. 
I'm beginning to wonder whether sky is worth it anymore 

Ian1968

Yes sorry 

the only downside is they run the series at the same time as they are shown in the states and only keep 4 or 5 online at a time. 
It's only of use if you watch the series as they're broadcast in the states not as a catch up 

but still handy and way more up to date than sky

Ian1968

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion