Discussion topic: When will Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 10 be aired?

This message was authored by Wendily This message was authored by: Wendily

Re: When will Good Doctor Season 6 Episode 10 be aired?

So frustrating to know it's all out there but not be able to see it on Sky. And them having no idea of when it will be aired is kind of crazy. 

This message was authored by Khandikane This message was authored by: Khandikane

I can't access full episodes as they require a VPN to America n tbh I don't understand it! I have watched clips but I'm dying to find out why they would show half a series n not the full series! It's frustrating! Come on Sky hurry up! 

This message was authored by Scotington27 This message was authored by: Scotington27

It is still not on sky, its almost may, when  will this start again?

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

As I said , the 2nd part wasn't until June last year.

This message was authored by lewis324 This message was authored by: lewis324

Actually considering leaving sky because of how behind we are with this...it's now may and still no episode but yet it's all online! Why can't we see it yet sky!

This message was authored by Lela2023 This message was authored by: Lela2023

I agree. I've seen spoilers etc everywhere and think what's the point now. 

This message was authored by Khandikane This message was authored by: Khandikane

Come on sky! I watched the finale on YouTube! You have to give a date to resume episodes! 

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

There is also now a writers strike in the US , so will need 'bankable' episodes depending how long it goes on for., Will be interesting to see if Sky pick up David Shore new show.'Accused' from Sony (they appear to have some kind of deal with Sony)

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I think the deals Sony reach on content 8s whoever gives them the most money for each programme.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

They have long term partnership with Sony Pictures Television, Viaplay have similar deal to Sky in the Nordics and they airing Accused.

This message was authored by emxjade43 This message was authored by: emxjade43

@Wendily same here! i'm not watching the last 2 episodes until the rest become available. very annoying that we're all still waiting though! 😢

Yes! I get that they break in the US but its all been shown there now why can't we see the rest of the episodes now? How long are we gonna have to wait??!!! Plus you can't buy season 6 until its aired! So frustrating! 

Confirmed for June now

How do we know this? Have they announced it? 

It's there June highlights

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion